When will I receive my order?
- We usually ship between 5-10 business days. Subscription orders ship around the second week of each month. We provide email notifications and tracking on all packages. Please make sure there is someone to receive your package or a secure location for the carrier to leave it.
- We do not offer refunds for packages that are lost, due to theft. If there is not a secure location for your package to be delivered, we recommend choosing Priority Mail as your shipping option which is insured for up to 100 dollars or requesting that a signature upon delivery be added to your order.
Do I have to sign up again after my subscription runs out?
- No. Your subscription is automatically renewed the 1st of each month.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- You may cancel at any time. If you cancel before being billed, your cancelation will happen immediately. If you cancel after, you will be billed for that month and your cancelation will go into effect the following month.
Do you offer returns or refunds?
- Due to health regulations, we cannot accept returns on bath and body items. After your order has been shipped, all sales are final. Subscription payments and shipping costs are non-refundable. We can ONLY offer refunds on products that arrive damaged, with a provided photo. We cannot enter coupon codes after your order has already been processed. We do not offer refunds for packages that are lost, if there is not a secure location for your package to be delivered, we recommend choosing Priority Mail as your shipping Option which is insured up to 100 dollars, or requesting that a signature upon delivery be added to your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Are your bath and body products safe for sensitive skin?
- Our bath and body products are made with high-quality oils, butters, organic herbs, and flowers. We only use essential oils or phthalate free fragrances. We do not use any Parabens or Animal products. Our soaps are all Detergent-free and we only use skin safe micas and colorants. If you have allergies to various cosmetics, are pregnant or nursing, please check with your doctor before using bath bombs, soaks, incense, and essential oils.
Will bath bombs stain my tub?
- All of our products are tested before being listed in the shop. We tend to go a little lighter on colorant than other brands so they are friendly to people with sensitive skin. That being said, certain types of mica like to cling to tub residue. Make sure to give your tub a wipe before using a bath bomb in order to prevent this. Please use caution stepping into and out of the tub as bath bombs may contain oils that cause slippery conditions.
Are all of your products handmade?
- All of our products are handcrafted with love in small batches. Please allow for slight variations in color from batch to batch. Some products containing vanilla may show changes in color after a couple of months. We strive to provide the freshest product possible for our customers. We do not use commercial preservatives in our products. Most bath and body products have a shelf life of 1 year (longer for glycerine soap, salt baths, and essential oil blends).
Do you test on animals?
- We are 100% cruelty-free. All of our bath products are tested on humans only.